Do you want to be part of Metro’s international expansion of digital solutions for the hospitality industry?
Join us if you are the Back-end developer or Full-stack developer with an independent attitude and experience in enterprise level with data-intensive environments where security and scalability are key.
Skills and Requirements
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the below:
- Experience in agile methodologies
Will be plus:
- Engage in research and development tasks to introduce new features and/or improve existing functionality in the system.
- Understanding the scope of the project(s) that you will be involved in, along with:
- Developing and/or following project plans in order to meet deadlines.
- Effectively & efficiently allocating time for work and personal life.
- Coordinating and working closely with our European office.
- Building and maintaining a strong rapport with our client/client’s representatives.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What we offer
- Space and opportunities for self-development.
- Trusted, family-like work environment.
- Hybrid working modes (in-office and remote), job in a friendly and hard-working team;
- To be part of a multi-culture development team.
- Salaries pegged to the Euro.
- Medical Insurance.
What we expect from our employees
- Clear communication – honest and direct in expressing views.